Sunday, February 7, 2010

Valentine's Day Contest

Hi Everyone,

First, I want to apologize for spelling Amelia Earhart’s name wrong last week. No one said anything and maybe no one caught it, but I did, and I went in and corrected the spelling.

It’s time for that pesky cupid with the bow and arrow again. To celebrate the day of love, I’m having a contest, which will end on Valentine’s Day. All you have to do is answer one question: In my book, Addiction, what does Jolene say to Jake when he tells her, “When I tell you to do something, do it.”?

Okay, ladies, I know that’s an easy one for you, but I want the exact words. Guys, you’ve probably heard something very similar. Lol You just never learn. Okay, that’s enough teasing for now. There are one of two places where you can find the answer; my website,
http://www.skaymarshall.com or at Eirelander Publishing, http://www.eirelander-publishing.com/addiction.htm under excerpts. Good luck!

Have a great week everyone. Don’t let that ornery little cupid sneak upon you and shoot you with his arrow. Grin.

See you next Sunday.
Sandy
http://www.myspace.com/s_zinn_marshall/

24 comments:

Judy said...

Well, aren't you the bossy one.

April Ash said...

It can't be time for Valentine's Day already...I just received another Christmas gift yesterday! I'm running behind and the months are going by pretty fast.
Happy Valentine's Day!

Sandy said...

Thanks, Judy.

Sandy said...

LOL April, the time passes fast.

J Hali Steele said...

lol, Sandy, cupid's seen his last days of sneaking up on me. I'll pinch his little cheeks!

Sandy said...

LOL That might turn into something fun, J.

K.T. Bishop said...

Just do basic at Feb. 14th- roses and dinner

mariska said...

“Well, aren’t you the bossy one.”

i hope i get it right !

booklover0226 said...

The answer is “Well, aren’t you the bossy one.”

Thanks,
Tracey D

bison61 said...

Well, aren’t you the bossy one

tiramisu392 (at) yahoo.com

Heather Snow said...

LOL...I thought Judy was calling you bossy. I actually scrolled back up to see if you'd issued commands or something! :)

Christie Craig said...

Hi Sandy,

Valentine's Day. Yikes. Where does time go? Wasn't it Christmas yesterday?

Happy Valentine's day.

CC

Sandy said...

Sounds good to me, K.T. I hope my hubby even remembers. Smile.

Sandy said...

Thanks, Mariska. So glad you took the time to read my excerpt.

Sandy said...

Thanks, Tracey. Glad you took the time to read the excerpt.

Sandy said...

Thank you, Bison61.

Sandy said...

LOL Thanks, Heather. Judy would never do that. Wink!

Sandy said...

Thank you, CC. I hope you and the hubby have a great day, too.

Linda LaRoque said...

The above answers are probably correct but I'll have to go check. Happy Valentine to you and His Ronness!

Sandy said...

Thank you, Linda.

Happy Valentine's Day to you and Larry. Smile!

robynl said...

"Well, aren't you the bossy one." is what she says.

Happy Valentines Day Sandy.

Unknown said...

“Well, aren’t you the bossy one.”

amysmith98 @ yahoo.com

Sandy said...

Hi Robyn,

Thanks for stopping by.

Happy Valentine's Day to you, too.

SiNn said...

"Well, aren't you the bossy one."

is what she says happy late Valentines Day


mortalsinn@yahoo.com