Romance Books 4 Us is having their annual Christmas in July contest. All you need to do is go to http://www.romancebooks4us.com to learn how to enter. I guarantee this contest is bigger and better than ever. Here is a list of prizes:
1. Grand Prize: $100 Gift Card for Amazon or Barnes & Noble.
2. Three winners will receive a Romance Books '4' Us tee-shirt.
3. Three winners will receive a Romance Books '4' Us tote bag.
4. Amazon e-book of "Deception" from romance author Kate Allenton.
5. An ebook copy of "Beneath a Texas Star" AND a $5 Amazon gift card from romance author Tori Scott.
6. An ebook of the winner's choice from romance author JC Szot.
7. A digital copy of "THE PROTECTOR" (Book #1, Taskforce Series) from romance author Marliss Melton.
8. A swag pack, including a tshirt, sticker, button, and mousepad from romance author Melissa Keir.
9. A set of laminated bookmarks, and a handmade book thong, along with a pair of handcrafted earrings from romance author Denyse Bridger.
10. Winner's choice print or ebook of "MUTUAL RELEASE", latest novel from romance author Liz Crowe.
11. A print copy of "NAUGTHY NEIGHBORHOOD" (anthology on 3 erotic short stories and one novella) from romance author Lynda Bailey.
12. An ebook copy of "Winter Interlude" from romance author Sandy Loyd.
13. A PDF copy of Christmas story, "Christmas in Bayeux" from romance author Stephanie Burkhart.
14. A surprise bag of goodies from romance author Sandra K. Marshall.
15. A print copy of DARK STAR DAWNING and a Christmas ornament from romance author Elsya Hendricks.
16. An ebook copy of DEADLY HOLIDAY for two winners from romance author Alexa Grace.
17. $10 Secret Cravings/Sweet Cravings Gift Card from publisher Secret Cravings Publishing.
I hope everyone had a happy and safe Happy 4th of July. Don't forget our men and women in the armed forces who fight for our independence every day. Please support them in every way you can.
On a personal note, I have decided to take the rest of July off from blogging in order to get more writing done. I'll still be at Romance Books 4 Us on the 29th of every month, and I'll be back here the first weekend of August.
Have a great July, and I'll be back in August. Stay safe this summer. Already there have been drownings, terrible car accidents, plane crashes, and other terrible happenings. Be careful!
Best wishes to all of you,
Sandra K. Marshall, author at Eirelander Publishing