Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day

Hi Everyone,

I hope you have lots of love in your home today. It's Valentine's Day, the day of love, and the day I announce the winners of my Valentine's Day contest. One of the things, I've learned from this contest is that I need to ask harder questions. lol

My question: What does Jolene say to Jake when he tells her, "When I tell you to do something, do it."

Answer: "Well, aren't you the bossy one."

I have six winners: 1. Judy 2. Mariska 3. booklover0226 4. bison61 5. RobynL and 6. Amy S.

I need to hear from everyone but Robyn L and Amy S since I don't have your emails. Thank you for participating in my contest.

Next, I want to let you know that I'm being interviewed over at Women In the Air,
http://womenintheair.blogspot.com/ a blog for women who have worked in aviation and have become authors.

Until next Sunday, have a great week.

Thanks,


Sandy
http://www.skaymarshall.com/
http://www.eirelander-publishing.com/

11 comments:

K.T. Bishop said...

Happy Valentine's Day!

Sandy said...

Thank you, K.T.

J Hali Steele said...

Happy Valentine's Day, Sandy.

mariska said...

A Wonderful news ! Thanks Sandy !

Unknown said...

Sandy, I enjoyed reading your comments about your work experience at TWA. Having worked there and with you I know what you were talking about first hand. Today, situations I encountered back then, would be considered harassment (even sexual) and discriminatory. But, we did survive and were better for it. Now we both do what we love. You write and I read. Enjoy your postings.

Sandy said...

You're welcome, Mariska. Did you email me?

Sandy said...

Thank you, Belinda. I'm sure a lot of women who worked with us can relate to the situation we were in.

Thanks for your comment. Yes, we do both enjoy what we do now. Smile.

mariska said...

Hi Sandy, i did email you yesterday. Did you receive it ? or i get wrong email address ?

well, it's my email : uniquas at ymail dot com

Heather Snow said...

Hope you had a lovely heart day :)

mariska said...

Sandy, i just emailed you once again. i found your email from your website (contact page). hope you find my emails :)

Sandy said...

Mariska, I finally realized where you were sending the messages. Smile.

Heather, I hope you had a lovely day, too.