Everyone loves to win awards, and I have been given the Liebster Award by Author, Mary Jo/Casey Clifford. You may click on her name to learn more about her. Below is what she had to say about my me and my blog:
Sandra Marshall: I knew of her first through online groups. She’s a well rounded woman and author who has done a great deal in her life. Her blog is much like her life. You never know what she’s serving in her weekly blog but it’s sure to add to your knowledge.
One of the things, I have to do for this award is give it to five other bloggers, but I have only nominated four bloggers. I will be listing another blogger, but it's the first time I've read their blog, so I'm not giving an award yet.
Here are some rules for the winners:
1. Link back to the person who gave it to you and thank them.
2. Post the award to your blog.
3. Give the award to 5 bloggers with less than 200 followers that you appreciate and value. Uh, oh, another person has removed their blog.
4. Leave a comment on the blogs to let them know that they have received this award.
1. Romance Books 4 Us is receiving an award because their blog is so diverse. They have authors, editors, readers, models, actors and all kinds of professionals who blog and do interviews on their site.
2. Stacey Joy Netzel is not only one of my favorite authors, on her blog she's showing off her latest canned goods. How many young women do you know who still can? This is one of the reasons, I follow her blog. Also, she loves Colorado like I do.
3. Judy Ridgley is an author, but I like this blog because she writes about horses. If you need to know something about horses then this is the blog to go to.
I'm sorry that I just don't have time to visit many blogs, and when I do it's hit and miss most days. I regret that I only get to Casey's blog once in a great while because she's a wonderful author.
This blog URL I'm putting here because it's going to help all social media users and not just bloggers. http://www.roniloren.com/blog/2012/7/20/bloggers-beware-you-can-get-sued-for-using-pics-on-your-blog.html
This applies to FB, Twitter, MySpace, Pintest as well as blogs and others. You need to use only your own pictures. I've recently heard that there is a scam going on at Pintest, but I don't know much about it yet.
Thank you for reading my blog today, and I'll see you next Sunday.
Sandra K. Marshallhttp://www.eirelander-publishing.com