Sunday, February 26, 2012

Where To Find Author's Jo Beverly and Suzanne Brockman

Hello,

First, I want to apologize for not blogging last Sunday.  I picked up a very bad virus and my computer ended up in the shop.  I think the virus came through an update.  Like I say it was a bad one.

For those who love historical author, Jo Beverly, and romantic suspense author, Suzanne Brockman, you learn where to find them below. 

Anyone involved in the writing industry can advertise with Romance Books Or Us and if you like contests we have those coming up, too.  Smile!

Now filling spots for March. Website: http://www.romancebooksrus.com

Come and advertise with us! Authors, reviewers, cover artists,
publishers, anyone involved in the writing industry can get a page at our website!

Rates are reasonable...and we're having a St. Patrick's Day contest,
then an Easter one in April. Our Valentine contest brought more "hits" to our site...we're "young", but growing! Come join us!

You'll notice that cover models have pages, too. And, when our special RWA Hall of Fame authors do a guest blog/interview at our RBRU blog (http://romancebooksrus.blogspot.com
<http://romancebooksrus.blogspot.com>  ), they also have a page on our website. Jo Beverely is there now, and Suzanne Brockman will have a page listed next week after her guest blog at our RBRU blog.
Check our website and click on the promo spots under Silver Authors and VIPs. Then, contact marianne@romancebooksrus.com for more information.
marianneATromancebooksrusDOTcom

See all of you next Sunday.  Hopefully, I'll be on time. 

Sandy
Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1496954556 
Twitter -
http://www.twitter.com/SandraKMarshall

 

7 comments:

Pat Dale said...

Hi, Sandy. Sorry about the virus. It seems to be harder and harder to avoid all the disgusting things that go around these days.
Hope your writing is going well. Cheers,
PD

Sandy said...

Thanks, Pat. My writing would be going better if I could only write. lol

K.T. Bishop said...

I missed you!

Jill James said...

Sandy, sorry about the virus. Those suck. Hope you are all up and running now.

Sheri Fredricks said...

Thanks for the info on the advertising, and here's to a virus-free computer!! (mine needs to go in too)

Louise Behiel said...

computer viruses suck the big one. sheesh. glad you're up and running

Sandy said...

Thanks, K.T.

Thanks, Jill. I'm trying to get my signature on my emails and for some reason I can't do it.

Thanks, Sheri. Sorry to hear you have a problem with your computer.

Louise, it's an update virus that looks like it comes from Microsoft or some other reliable source. I wish these people who have so much time would get a job.