Sunday, August 12, 2012

Contest! Contest!

Hello Everyone,

This is going to be very brief as my eyes are still trying to adjust to my recent catract surgery.  My vision will need reading glasses for close work such as reading and computer work, but I'll have to wait for my eyes to heal.  I did try a pair of reading glasses, but for some reason they made me dizzy.

Anyway, I want to let everyone about the new contest at Romance Books 4 Us.  As always there is a $50.00 gift card to Barnes and Noble or Amazon, whichever the winner prefers.  There will be many other prizes as well.  Just go to http://www.romancebooks4us.com to learn the details for entering the contest. 

I'm hoping my eyesight will be back to normal soon, and I'll be able to post more interesting blogs. 

Good luck in the contest at RB4U. 

Have a great week. 

Sandra K. Marshall
http://www.eirelander-publishing.com

2 comments:

Linda LaRoque said...

I know you're glad the surgeries are over. Isn't this the second one? I'm thrilled because at my last eye exam I got glasses just for computer work. I have trifocals and have always had to tilt my head up to see the screen which caused my neck to always hurt. Now I'm set!

Hope your eye heals fast!

Sandy said...

Thank you for coming by, Linda. Yes, this is the second surgery. I wore trifocals, and it hurt my neck, too. I was hoping I would only need glasses for computer work and reading but that isn't going to work for me. I will need bi-focals.