Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Edits

Hi Everyone,

For those who may have popped in here on Sunday expecting a new blog, I can only say I'm sorry. I hope all of you had a great Easter.

We had a major leak in our master bathroom over the weekend. It soaked the carpet in there, and we had to pull it up and are trying to get it dry so the repairs can be done. Fortunately, we were at home at the time, or it would have caused more damage.

I'm not sure if I'll have a blog this coming Sunday either, since I received the edits for my next book on Monday. I'll wait to see how they go before I make that decision.

Best always,
Sandy
http://www.eirelander-publishing.com/addiction.htm

6 comments:

Heather Snow said...

Sorry to hear about your leak...that's a bummer! Excited to hear about your next book, though. Congratulations :)

robynl said...

yikes, no fun whatsoever Sandy. I hope everything goes fine with the repairs. Dh is re-doing our one and only bathroom right now and he even changed the pipes- there was one leak but got it fixed.

Sandy said...

Thanks, Heather. I didn't think anyone would stop by when I hadn't told them I blogged. lol

Sandy said...

Thanks, RobynL. I appreciate you stopping by.

It's not a lot of fun when a house starts getting old. We could use a lot of repairs. Smile.

Linda LaRoque said...

Bummer, Sandy! Great on your edits. You could leave a post and let us know how they're coming. :)

Sandy said...

Hi Linda,
That's a great idea, but right now I have so many things to blog about. lol I don't know where to start, and I don't have the time. Grin.

Thanks for stopping by.